About Model GS-10 Heat Alarm
- Offers excellent fire protection where traditional smoke alarms can fail or false activate.
- Activated by heat, not smoke. 117°, 136°, and 175° F sensors available (47°, 58°, and 79° C)
- Mechanically powered, requiring no batteries or electrical wiring.
- Metal construction ensures extreme reliablility and long life.
- Creates a loud unique mechanical ringing when actived by heat.
- Alarm audibility/functionality can easily be tested by removing the heat sensor.
- Protects rooms up to 35’ x 35’ (10.7m x10.7m)
- No maintenance required
- Agency approved by Underwriter’s Laboratories and the California Sate Fire Marshal.